- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and make use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile phone
- Cookies do not identify individuals
- We use both first-party (such as google analytics) and third party (like google advertising cookies) cookies
- Cookies allow google and other third-party vendors to show our ads on websites that you may visit afterwards
- These allow us to understand trends and patterns, improve performance of the website, measure traffic to the website, and track general information usage of the site.
- If you're interested in opting out of Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.