Food and Seasonal Allergy Sufferers
Learn what types of allergies you could be suffering from and how you can get relief.
Are You Allergic?
Are allergy symptoms bringing you down?
Symptoms that usually prompt allergy testing include:
• Chest and nasal congestion, coughing or weezing
• Itchy or watery eyes, runny nose
• Itchy skin or eczema. Click here to download our information sheet on eczema and allergies.
• Vomiting or cramping and diarrhea after eating certain foods
• Severe reactions to insect stings (other than swelling at the site of the sting)
• Anaphylaxis: a severe allergic reaction
• Allergy-induced asthma. Get access to our informative sheet here!
Allergy symptoms may affect the nasal passages, eyes, skin, lungs, or digestive system. Itchy eyes, sneezing, stuffy nose, wheezing, and hives are common reactions to allergens. Sometimes, more dangerous whole-body reactions can occur which can cause severe hives, shortness of breath and throat-swelling. Whether you’re affected by seasonal or food allergies, the team of allergy care professionals at Texan Allergy & Sinus Center are ready to work with you to provide treatment options and achieve long-lasting relief.
Immunotherapy Can Bring Relief!
Discover all of the modern, convenient treatment options available to allergy sufferers at Texan Allergy & Sinus Center. Our team of allergy care specialists provide the latest, modern, sophisticated, clinically-proven allergy treatment options. We are dedicated to improving your health and your overall quality of life.